PlayList d( ^ - ^ )b /

domingo, 24 de junho de 2012


On this special day...

..for being just a perfect lil hipster..

I still remember,
Those excruciating anxious moments,
Waiting for that one glimpse,
Bathing my heart with bliss,
For that charming smile,
For that nightingale voice,
And then there was that special moment!
######## 15 #######
When you would alight
As a crowning glory to my life,
...So much with meaning,
..So very important..
You.


-Sentir e apreciar,sem pressas.
Porque há fotografias que me deixam bem disposta para o resto do dia.

Porque me és simplesmente essencial.

 
                                                                  #That's What She Said.

                Sorri cheia de amanhãs e de para sempres.       


 Aishiteru <3                                #suppa duppa gay feelings ftw. \ ( ^ - ^) /   

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Be my guest! (^,^)